If driver and passenger communicate with each other before booking the trip or leave their review after the trip, they should follow the following guidelines in their messages:
- It should not contain a mobile number, an email, an address or another platform.
- It should be clear and precise content, not mysterious.
- Its subject should be the carpooling, not other subject
- Its subject should not be establishing a direct coordination outside the platform.
- The content should not be written in aggressive or threatening way.
RAFEEQ platform will not accept any violation of those guidelines and will react according to the related articles in Terms & Conditions.